Make an Online Contribution
First time user?
1) Once you click on the icon above it will take you to a new website, click on the link that states "Not signed up yet? Sign up here!"
2) Fill in information and click "Submit"
3) Once inside E-giving you must click on "View Authorization Agreement," read through it, and accept the policy before you are able to proceed to set up bank account and giving information.
4) After accepting the Authorization Agreement, click on "Return to the Main Menu" at the bottom and then click on "View/Edit Member Profile"
5) In the member profile you can add/edit your member information, as well as add bank information to the profile.
6) Once this information is filled in and complete, click on "Back to Main Menu." Then you will select "Go to my Organization's E-giving Transaction Page" on the main menu to make an E-giving contribution.
7) Inside this page you can designate how much money you wish to contribute to the funds available. Enter payment amount and click "Continue." The second step in the transaction process gives you the option of scheduling your giving on a regular basis. If you do not wish to have E-giving automatically pull money from your account, click "Process the above fund(s) now" and then "Continue." You will then select your bank account and continue on to the final confirmation page. After these steps are complete, your E-giving transaction is processed.
8) Any technical questions regarding setting up your E-giving account, please contact Barbara Markland, 407-322-2914 or email@example.com.
Is Online Giving risky?
Online Giving is less risky than handwritten checks. It cannot be lost, stolen or destroyed in the mail. It has an extremely high rate of accuracy and, is easier for the church accounting office to process.